Chicken Recipes-----------Fish Recipes-----------Pork Recipes----------Beef Recipes------------Desserts------------Drinks-----------Write for Us!

Papaya Shake




Got a papaya from my backyard today. This is my daughter's favorite. I guest every Pinoy's favorite because papaya is common in the country, just like buko. 

My daughter loves to drink papaya shake. Today, I'll teach you how to make a papaya shake. 

Here is the papaya, fresh from my backyard

To start, you need to cut it in half and and the halves in another halves just like this
Cut them in cubes

Put the cubes in the blender and add a little sugar. Note that the papaya I got from my garden is already tree-riped so it is already sweet. Thus, we don't need to add too much sugar. And note that I did not add water to it so it will have the smoothie mixture. 
Here is the final product. 
Enjoy it with ice. 
Makes 14 servings. 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment