Chicken Recipes-----------Fish Recipes-----------Pork Recipes----------Beef Recipes------------Desserts------------Drinks-----------Write for Us!

Chunky and Creamy Buko Pandan


This is one of the favorite desserts I am making whenever there is a special occasion. Today, is not an ordinary day. I am at home with my husband and kids today. No work, not deadlines, no phone calls. My husband did not work today too!

So here you go, here are the ingredients for my Chunky, Cheesy Buko Pandan.

By the way, yesterday I went to SM Downtown and had a taste of their Buko Pandan for only P30 for a large-sized cup. It tasted good and that is where I got the idea of making Chunky and Cheesy Buko Pandan.

So here are the ingredients, really.

3 Coconut (Buko), 1 Can Condensed Milk, 1 Can Nestle Cream, Grated Cheese, Gulaman Powder, I Can Corn Kernel, Pandan Syrup

Procedure:

1. Make gulaman from gulaman powder. Cut them into cubes when cooled. Preferably 1 inch each in length and 0.5 in width per cube.

2. Mix Condensed Milk and Nestle Cream together in one big bowl until the texture becomes thick.

3. Add the gulaman, buko, korn kernel and a little pandan syrup into the bowl. Mix everything together 

4. Finally, add the grated cheese and mix again. 


Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment